Grant Cardone, the one and only international American entrepreneur, New York Times best-selling author, speaker, and sales expert that has spoken at the Pentagon and has launched training across the globe in Latin America, Central and Eastern Europe, Russia and more. He is highly respect and regarded as a master salesperson whose passion to teach people how to sell themselves, their brand, and their dreams has driven him to unmatched heights. His books, audio programs, and seminars provide people of all professional backgrounds with the practical tools necessary to build their own economies towards the path to true freedom—financial freedom.
Grant urges his followers and clients to make success their duty, responsibility, obligation, and to rise above out-dated, unworkable middle class myths and limitations in order to achieve true freedom for themselves and their families.
His straight-shooting viewpoints on leadership, the economy, small business, retail sales, employment, and headlines have made him a valuable resource for media seeking commentary and insights on real topics that matter.
Amongst Grant Cardone’s stellar accomplishments are:
- Internationally renowned business and sales expert.
- Author of 4 sales and business books, including New York Times best seller “If You’re Not First, You’re Last” and Axiom Award Winner “Sell or be Sold.”
- Creator of customized sales training programs for Fortune 500 companies, small businesses, success-minded individuals and entrepreneurs.
- A dynamic, highly sought after international speaker who captivates and motivates audiences with his engaging, entertaining and informative speaking style.
- Offers practical insights on sales, marketing, branding and entrepreneurship via print, digital, TV and radio media.
- Regularly appears on Fox News, Fox Business, CNBC, and MSNBC, and contributes to Entrepreneur.com, and Huffington Post.
Cardone and his team of certified sales trainers have worked with companies like; Google, Morgan Stanley, Afflac, AutoTrader, Camping World, Web Filings, NOVA University, Wayne Huizenga School of Business, Kawasaki, Cenegenics, Reinhardt Food Service, Carrier HVAC, and more.
To make his training available and affordable for sales people and sales organizations of all sizes, he developed cloud (web) based solutions allowing his sales training programs to be accessible from any phone, tablet or computer.
Cardone is heavily involved in civic affairs, charitable organizations and has been awarded commendations by The US Senate, US Congress, Los Angeles County, US Army and more.
McNeese University honored Cardone as a one of their Distinguished Alumni and he was named #1 sales expert to follow on Twitter in 2012.
Cardone currently resides in Miami Beach with his wife, actress Elena Lyons and their daughters.