Your life depends on it.
Food. Water. Oxygen. Each of those is needed to not only sustain but survive in life. Selling is the exact same thing. The United States has just survived the worst recession in 100 years, and in order to not only survive, but persist through any economic situation, you have to be able to SELL. If you want to take care of your family, you have to be able to SELL. If you want to be successful, you have to be able to SELL. This book will get you to the TOP of your game.
Get Sell to Survive… your life depends on it.
The ability to sell others is as critical to your success as food, water, and oxygen is to life. Every person on this planet is required to sell others on their ideas to advance themselves and their goals. The skill of selling is a MUST for promoting yourself, your business, and your ideas. Most people think that if they do a better job and work hard they’ll get raises and promotions, but the only people that are getting promoted in life are those that are able to most successfully sell their ideas to others. The number one reason a business fails isn’t because of a shortage of capital. Businesses fail because of the inability to sell ideas, products, and services to the public in quantities great enough to ensure its success.
This book is a favorite for sales people, but it’s also written for those that do not consider themselves sales people but who want to achieve more success in their life. This book is about how to get more done in your life through selling and to show the reader how success is impossible without understanding the concepts of selling.
- Incredibly simple ways to sell any product or idea to anyone at any time.
- How to get others to "buy in" and agree with your ideas and get behind you and help you.
- Strategies that will ensure you are successful in life and show you exactly how to get to where you want to go.
- How to eliminate confrontation and end disagreements with your words and your attitude.
- What the "greats" do to be persuasive.
- The only reason people don't like sales.
- How to predict what others will do and say.
- How to build trust, how to separate yourself from the average.
- Why your prospect gets weird around money.
- How to "hard sell" without using pressure.
- AND MORE
This is a fresh look at selling and how to use this forgotten art in a respectful, ethical way to get everything you want in life no matter how bad the economy is. You’ll be able to Sell to Survive. You’re life depends on it.